Collaboration lies at the heart of Wirelytic, and inviting team members to your account is key to harnessing its full potential. By sharing access to web analytics and insights, your team can make informed decisions and optimize website performance. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to invite members to your Wirelytic account:
- Navigate to your team Members Settings page. You can do that by clicking on the Team Name in the menu bar at the top of your dashboard, and click on the Members tab.
- Click on the Invite button to open the Invite Teammate modal.
- Enter your teammate's email address and click on the Send invite button.
- An email notification will be sent to the invited user.
- If the user does not have an account, they will need to register with their email.
- The invited member will see a notification at the top of the dashboard, to join the team.
If a teammate no longer needs access to your team, you can remove them from your team.
- Navigate to your teams's Members Settings page.
- Click on the
Trashbutton next to the teammate you want to remove.
- Click on the Continue button to confirm.
You have the freedom to add as many team members as you desire on Wirelytic.